Tuesday 10 December 2013

Sabun Susu Beras Thai RM3

Sabun Susu Beras Thai / Thai Milk Rice Soap
Only RM3/pc excluding postage
RM30/dozen INCLUDING postage to WM


Young Rice Milk is an ancient Asian women skin care secret. Thailand rice soap is used for facial and body whitening and cleansing.
* natural, safe, mild
* made from fines young Jasmine Rice milk extract rich in Vitamins (B, E) and Nutrients.
* Suitable for all skin types including dry and sensitive skin
* Suitable to be used for facial and body

The vitamins and nutrition inside helps to:
* reduce blemish
* reduce dark spot
* reduce freckle and wrinkle-free
* brighten
* soft and fresh skin
* Moisturizes, Nourishes.
* Remove all dirt, oil, and dead skin cells

This Thai herbal soap has been approved by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and its Halal!
Weight per bar : 60g (1 bar can last for 2-3 weeks)
Ingredients : Sodium Hydroxide, Coconut oil, Young Jasmine Rice milk Extract, Rice Bran, Aqua, Fragrance.
Direction : Use for Face or body with all skin type, Massage gently for 1-3 min then rinse off.

Personal Experience


I have suffered from fleas bites (I love cats!hehe) and they gave me hideous marks. Thought it was end of the world, but this soap gave me hope! Within a week, the scars visibly reduced! Please do not puke when looking at the picture!Hehe..




3 comments:

  1. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
    ผลิตภัณฑ์ ออ แก นิ ค

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    สบู่สมุนไพร

    ReplyDelete